Marijuana

Wednesday, January 18, 2012


White Shark
Breeder: Greenhouse Seed Co.
Type: Sativa Dominant Hybrid
Sativa 75/ Indica 25
Origin: Super Skunk x Brazilian & South Indian Strains
Flowering : 56 - 70 days



Great White Shark was the first prize winner of the Hightimes Cannabis Cup in 1997. This strain is a powerful, knee-shaking plant that really hits the spot and is rightfully acclaimed. The high is strong and seductive - the perfect combination for a winning variety!

THC NotesTHC:14.0%, CBD:1.7%, CBN:0.6%


The nugs I received in my 1/4 I picked up from the dispensary were super dank. The trichomes were amazingly shiny on this strain. It left me with a ton of kief fallen off of these danky nugs. Loved this strain, worked well for my back pain.

High Times Cannabis Cup winner

No comments:

Post a Comment